Popular posts from this blog
Dora Pejačević: Song without words, Chanson sans Parole
"Live and let die"
Dear friends of piano music, "Live and let die" - I think this is a James Bond film, right? I don't really know my way around that. I only noticed that if I really miss words because something is too big, too bad, too terrible and I would have to become terribly pathetic or have to fall silent - then I fall back on quotes from pop songs, from films, etc. . In the past, traditional sayings or verses from the Bible were quoted in such cases. „Live and Let die“ . I promise something funny for the coming week, but today I don't feel like joking. If you don't want to read anything about the pandemic, about death and misery, please turn the page now. Recently a friend who is a doctor at hospital was visiting who reported that a 22-year-old man had died in the waiting room of the emergency room - of corona. Unvaccinated nursing staff (I also know such a case from my personal environment) repeatedly carry the virus to nursing homes, where outbreaks then occur in people wh...
Comments
Post a Comment