dead end


Dear friends of piano music,

sometimes you notice that you have reached a dead end, that you have taken a path that does not advance you artistically any longer. This is currently the case with me. I am no longer satisfied with the concept of my channel. It was fun for a long time, and it was especially useful to solve my inner blockage that I had during my very long artistic crisis. But this crisis is over now, and I have come to a point where I can no longer find too much sense in what I am doingl. So there will be a little break on this channel. Maybe not everything will change, but there will be fewer uploads. A renovation work is necessary, so to speak. Of course there will be videos again and certainly tutorials as well. It's kind of an end-of-year break - but not the end of the channel 

Hopefully see you soon, 

Kerstin

Comments