One Year YouTube


One year of YouTube!

Exactly one year ago I uploaded my first piano recordings to YouTube. A lot has happened since then. I got a lot of followers, a lot of emotions, also gratitude. Some listeners also had something to complain about: a musicologist didn't like the sound of my electronic piano, nor did my interpretation. I've already suppressed what the lecturer at a German music college wrote. I received praise from a former teacher at my university, which made me very happy. And a pianist from a cold country just wrote “wrong time”. I don't know what that means.

So far I have chosen relatively simple pieces because I did not have time to play the piano for many years. It is my goal to play longer and more virtuoso pieces in the future.

I'm looking forward to the next year! And I'm happy about every single listener!

Kerstin

Frédéric Chopin Préludes Opus 28, Nr 7 A major
https://youtu.be/bqQuc7Jo3Dk

Comments