Easter Bunny

 

Dear friends of piano music, I switched sides. And after I realized that being a teacher is much more fun than being a student, I have to say; My favorite role change is actually from the egg seeker to the Easter bunny. There is hardly anything more fun than sneaking into a dark apartment and hiding chocolate eggs, combined with the idea that my children assume that a fluffy little animal with stubby tails and long ears has deposited it there for them. Stephen Heller probably didn't think of the Easter Bunny when he composed the Ètude I posted today, but I was reminded of a cute bunny and the anticipation of the children. This Easter will be lonely for many of us. The children are happy because they believe in the Easter bunny. We can believe in resurrection and eternal life. Fortunately, there is also the piano ... Despite everything, a wonderful Easter! Greetings from Heidelberg! Kerstin

Comments